Migrant Farmworker Health Program
The Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program is funded by the Health Resources and System Administration (HRSA), a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The program provides medical, dental, vision and pharmacy services to program participants. The program is available to migrant and seasonal farm workers from other countries regardless of their immigration or legal status.
Who is eligible?
- Individuals primarily employed in agricultural work within the last two years (48 months), making up a significant portion of a permanent job or as a full-time seasonal job.
- Agriculture workers cannot be self-employed
- Patients who have completed a status verification form:
- Public Housing
- Patient must provide verification of insurance OR income status if uninsured
- Individual is a family member of the agriculture worker
- Immediate family (mother, father, son, daughter)
- Extended family (grandparents, domestic partners, common law relations, extended family living together)