Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
>If you or your child receive Medicaid (SoonerCare), SNAP, or TANF, you are automatically eligible for WIC benefits. WIC provides nutritious foods for eligible pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children 5 years of age and under. In addition, WIC provides nutrition and healthy lifestyle education in one-on-one appointments and group classes.
Who is eligible for WIC?
- women who are are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have recently given birth
- children up to the age of five
You may qualify for WIC if you:
- live in the state of Oklahoma
- have a family income within program limits or are a foster parent
- you automatically qualify if you receive Medicaid (SoonerCare), SNAP, or TANF
Variety Care WIC Clinics are located at the following locations:
No appointment is needed for WIC services. However, you can call our main line at (405) 632-6688 and choose the option for WIC to be connected with a WIC representative for more information. WIC is an EOE.