Variety Care Culture
So many variables define who we are…here are a few:
In an ever-changing world of health care, Variety Care is guided by six constant core values: Compassion, Quality, Diversity, Value, Access, and Teamwork. We value our employees and their opinions; employees even established our core values. These core values underline our work, how we interact with each other, and which strategies we utilize to fulfill our mission. Each is unique and clearly visible to our employees and patients at all of our locations. If you admire our values, we want you to grow with us.
We know we have a serious job in completing our mission and we do not take our jobs lightly. However, we still manage to have time for enjoyment. We organize special events and activities throughout the year for our employees to get together and have fun!
- National Health Center Week – a week of recognition for our patients, employees and our health centers.
- Wellness Challenges – we design and implement wellness challenges throughout the year to encourage healthier lifestyles in a fun way! From walking to drinking the most water, our employees become motivated and competitive for great prizes.
- Fun Giveaways – from sport tickets to the theater, we have random drawings throughout the year!
- Parties & Luncheons – holiday parties and fun events for all employees to enjoy.
- Employee Celebration Days – fun days to celebrate being a Variety Care employee, we host crazy hat day contests and fun days of bowling with your co-workers.
Awards & Recognition
Variety Care has received wonderful community awards including El Nacional’s “Best Clinic” Award, voted on by their readers, and the Oklahoma Workforce award of “Certified Healthy Business.” Just like we have received honorable awards, we champion recognition for a job well done among employees. Our managers value and appreciate our hard working employees. If you would like to grow as a compassionate leader in your community, then we want you to contribute with us.
Patient Centered Medical Home
We support Variety Care’s pursuit of accreditation as a Patient Centered Medical Home and our commitment to provide care to all Variety Care patients that is Safe, Effective, Patient Centered, Timely, Efficient, and Equitable. Provide leadership and work with all staff to achieve the goals of the “Triple Aim” of healthcare reform—to improve the experience of care, improve health outcomes, and decrease healthcare costs.
EMR & Technology
Variety Care is constantly looking for ways to make our employees’ jobs easier and we have achieved great advancements with our Electronic Medical Records and technology. With multiple locations, our technology success helps us communicate internally to serve our patients in a timely and efficiently manner.